Safety and Sanitation Practices
Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some steps we are taking to protect everyone in this situation.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Washing hands often
- Using hand sanitizer
- Avoiding close contact
- Employees are staying home if they are sick
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers, as well as providing masks for all of our employees to wear while conducting business with our fabulous clients.
- Across our facilities (service/sales department, workstations, bathrooms, and customer lounge), we have stepped up our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand washing, use of disinfectants, and cleaning of equipment.
- We are making sure to disinfect our customer’s vehicles before returning them for pick up.
- We are picking up and dropping off cars in an effort to reduce customers at the dealership.
Service Department Pick-Up and Drop-Off Services
With the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want you to know that we are taking every step necessary to make sure that we provide the safest and best service experience possible. Because of this, we are now offering pick-up and drop-off service for any customer who needs maintenance/service on their vehicle but do not feel comfortable coming into the dealership. This service is complimentary and includes coming to your location to pick up your vehicle and dropping it off to you when it is all done. We will make sure to take necessary steps in sanitizing your vehicle before we return it to you.
Early bird and late night drop offs available. Please contact dealer ahead of time to let us know that you will be dropping off your vehicle. The key drop box is next to the service entry door. Vehicles can be left on the drive-up apron.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding health and safety here at our dealership, please contact us below.